One of my go to oils lately and there are endless ways to use this oil for supporting mama and baby. It has a soft fragrance that is great for calming down parents & children. Gentle Baby is a blend of the following oils:
- Ylang Ylang
- Roman Chamomile
Here are 10 ways to use this special essential oil blend:
As always, if you have questions, consult your pediatrician or a licensed aromatherapist. And always be sure to use proper dilution ratios when using essential oils on the little ones!
- Diffuse ( seems like a no brainer here) but just add 6 drops to your desert mist diffuser and let it run for an hour.
- Add 2 drops to coconut oil and rub on the bottom of your feet that slip on some socks. Not only will it invite feelings of calm but help to soften up the soles of your feet. (You can also add one drop to some coconut oil and rub on the feet of your kids at nighttime to promote a smooth sleepless night.)
- Add a couple of drops to a warm bath.
- Dab a few drops on your wrists for all day comfort.
- Add 2 drops directly onto a wool dryer ball.
- Add 8 drops to a 8 oz spray bottle and fill remainder with water. Then spray nightly on pillows to promote sleep.
- For my pregnant mamas add a drop or two to your night time oil and rub on your belly to help soothe stretching skin and prevent stretch marks.
- Mix with Castille soap to make homemade baby wash.
- Apply diluted to baby’s chest to support a healthy respiratory system.
- Rub a few drops on Dad’s chest before baby arrives into the world!